RBT Mini Smartphone
AlcoLimit® RBT Mini Smartphone
Mobile Breathalyser for iPhone
- AS3547 Australian Standards approved accuracy!
- Portable, pocket-sized and reliable!
- Connects to iPhone & android devices
- Instant %BAC results on-the-spot
- 3 decimal place precision
- High Quality Fuel Cell sensor for superior results
- Measure, Track, Save and Share your %BAC results
in one easy-to-use application (FREE App.)
- Option to take a photo while you perform a breath alcohol test.
HIGH QUALITY FUEL CELL SENSOR FOR SUPERIOR ACCURACY!
Breathalyser,Bactrack, breathalyser, breatherliser, breatherlyser, breath alcohol test, Workplace breathalyser, Medical breathalyser, Personal breathalyser, Law Enforcement Breathalyser, drive safe, Australian Standard Compliant breathalysers, Random Breath Test, alcolizer, alcohol breath test, Drink driving, Personal breathalyser unit, RBT, DUI, Driving under the influence, random breath test, calculating blood alcohol, am I under the limit, checking my BAC, blood alcohol content, blood alcohol concentration, BAC, am I right to drive, am I right to drive home, when can I drive, BAC calculator, blood alcohol calculator, blood alcohol level, drink driving, under 0.05, blood alcohol limit, drink driving limit calculator, blood alcohol calculator, AS3547
Personal Breathalyser Types
Alcosense elite, alcosense mini, alcosense checkmate, alcosense zenith, alcosense stealth, alcosense verity, alcosense pro, alcosense volt, drivesafe personal breathalyser, lifeguard personal breathalyser, Alcolizer EC – Easy check Series, Alcolizer HH3 - Handheld Series, Alcohawk slim breathalyser, Alcohawk slim ultra breathalyser, Alcohawk slim 2 breathalyser, Alcohawk precision breathalyser, Alcohawk ABI breathalyser, Alcohawk PRO breathalyser, Alcohawk CA2010 breathalyser, Alcohawk PT500 breathalyser, Enforcer 2 breathalyser, Enforcer 3 breathalyser, BACtrack smartphone breathalyser, Protector breathalyser, Protector vehicle interlock breathalyser
Workplace Breathalyser Types
Alcosense precision, alcosense prodigy, alcosense surety, alcosense soberpoint, alcosense FR9000 interlock, Alcoquant 6020, Alcolizer LE5 – Law enforcement Series, Alcolizer Wall mount 4, Enforcer 3 breathalyser, Protector breathalyser, Protector vehicle interlock breathalyser, Worksafe breathalyser, RBT wall mount breathalyser, wall mount breathalyser, industrial breathalyser,
The AlcoLimit RBT Mini Smartphone Mobile Breathalyser is the latest innovation in breath alcohol detection technology and seamlessly connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth 4.0.
It's an upgraded version of the AlcoLimit BACtrack Smartphone Mobile breathalyser and utilises the same sensor technology!
Your %BAC (blood alcohol concentration) is displayed on the phone via the free app. available in Google Play and the App Store.
The free App provides tools to analyse yours and a friend's %BAC readings over the course of the night.
You can then upload your results to social media via Facebook and Twitter and add messages to let everyone know what a good time you are having!
Instant photo capture takes a photo as you blow into the AlcoLimit RBT Mini Smartphone breathalyser. Useful for those with court ordered personal alcohol testing or friends just wanting to have fun!.
"The AlcoLimit RBT Mini Smartphone Mobile Breathalyser is not a gadget, it is a professional quality breathalyser providing precise breath alcohol readings"
Precision is achieved via the Advanced Fuel Cell sensor technology - the same technology used by the Police breathalysers. AlcoLimit RBT Mini Smartphone Breathalyser has been rigorously tested for its precision and durability.
Download the FREE AlcoLimit® RBT Mini Smartphone app from iTunes (Apple products) or Google Play (Android products),
Compatible with iPhone 4S running iOS 7 and above and all Android 4.3 devices and upwards.
Check compatibility before purchase.
Before purchasing an AlcoLimit RBT Mini Smartphone Mobile breathalyser we recommend you download and install the app to your phone to check compatibility. For phones that are about 1 year old or more you may need to update your mobile device software to the latest version and then the app will work.
In addition you will need to ensure your phone uses Bluetooth 4.0.
Auto pairing syncs the AlcoLimit® RBT Mini Smartphone mobile breathalyser with your mobile device (after initial set-up)
- New Bluetooth 4.0 low energy chip
- No cords or adapters
- Fast connectivity and results
Store, Share and Analyse your results using the AlcoLimit® RBT Mini Smartphone mobile breathalyser's FREE Smartphone app.
- Store your results and a friend's all in one application
- View a graph of results taken over time
- Log the date and time of each test
- Instant snapshot photo of the person performing the test
- Add notes to each reading
- Share results with friends on Facebook and Twitter or via SMS!
Fuel cell sensor technology provides professional grade accuracy every time you test
- On-screen timer indicates when to start and stop blowing
- Internal air pump ensures a deep lung sample is collected every time for increased accuracy
- Provides clear, rapid results in seconds in an easy-to-read format
AlcoLimit® RBT Mini Smartphone Mobile Breathalyser's software connects with Facebook, Twitter & SMS so your friend's can see how good a time you're having!
Customise the settings in your RBT Mini Smartphone Mobile Breathalyser to suit your usage in the FREE Smartphone app.
- Set your own Limit Line for Standalone Mode - the RBT Mini will work without the app! For example; if your phone's battery is dead. The RBT Mini Smartphone Mobile Breathalyser will indicate a red or green light if your %BAC is above or below the Limit Line set.
- Turn off the sound for discreet testing
- Turn on the camera to take a picture of you while you test - ideal for Court ordered testing results - or just to have fun with friends!
- Show a Graph of yours and your friend's test results by pressing the graph icon
- Get usage instructions instantly by pressing the '?' icon
- Return to test mode by pressing the Home icon
In 2014 we won the Consumer Electronics award for innovation! Since then we have made lots of changes to the device and app to launch the AlcoLimit RBT Mini Smartphone Mobile Breathalyser .
- Connectivity to the app is much faster and results appear instantly.
- The battery is now a replaceable single AAA alkaline battery - no need for recharging.
- The app is simpler and easier to use.
- There's no need to set up an account to use the app anymore.
- CAMERA - customers often asked if there was a way to take a photo of the person testing. Now there is a camera option. This is ideal for those with Court ordered alcohol testing or possibly for workplaces that need to record the person being tested. A bit of fun, too.
May 29th, 2014 – At last night’s Australian Good Design Awards AlcoLimit Breathalysers was awarded the ‘Best in Category’ award for the Consumer Electronics section for their latest product ‘AlcoLimit BACtrack Smartphone Breathalyser’.
The aim in creating the design of the AlcoLimit BACtrack Smartphone Breathalyser was to provide consumers with a compact, professional grade breathalyser, to test themselves before they drive, at an affordable price. This device makes testing your %BAC on-the-go quick and easy with accurate results.
Suzi Barrett, Product Development Manager at AlcoLimit Breathalysers states:
“Connection to an app is essential for many products in today’s society and the clever integration of the breathalyser to a user-friendly, interactive and educational app was the natural next step for our product range”.
“After 13 years in the business of manufacturing and selling breathalysers, this is one product we are truly excited about!”
In-built Safety and Precision Technologies
AlcoLimit's Flow Control Technology means that the sensor checks the flow rate of your breath and must receive an adequate air sample before it will provide you with a reading. This is just one of the safety measures built into the AlcoLimit range.
AlcoLimit's Intelli-sensor Recognition Technology checks the sensor condition every time you use your breathalyser. Stability of the sensor is analysed as well as the level of alcohol residue built-up on the sensor. An indication will be given if the sensor needs recalibration.
Product specifications are subject to change for the purposes of product improvement
RBT Mini Usage Video
Calibration and Servicing
Our in-house technicians will specifically calibrate your breathalyser in accordance with Australian Standards regulations for the Australian/New Zealand legal limits.
Regular calibration is required to maintain the specified accuracy of each device. An in-built usage counter and an on-screen recalibration reminder make remembering to have your unit serviced simple.
Our flat-fee servicing cost includes return overnight freight. Turnaround is guaranteed 3-4 working days.
see Recalibration/Servicing page for further details.
Please Note: for accurate results users must wait at least 20 minutes after the cessation of drinking before testing. Use prior to this time will result in inaccurate readings and shorten the lifespan of the sensor.